To continue to meet the needs of children and families who are facing serious food security issues due to COVID-19 pandemic, Rise Against Hunger India has developed revised meal packaging process, following the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India as well as state and local administration. We are fully ready to facilitate events at company or host organizations locations. The hosting group or organization will need to organize space, funds (21 Indian Rupees per meal) and volunteers. Rise Against Hunger India team will take care of the rest (procuring and transporting supplies, facilitating event, identifying right meal recipients and ensuring unique volunteering experience).
Here are some generic guidelines:
- Volunteers will be spaced at least 6 feet apart from each other
- All entry points & equipment will be sanitized for every slot
- All surfaces that are frequently used such as tables, door handles, switches, taps etc will be sanitized after each slot
- Volunteers will be thermally scanned at the entrance and will be required to wear a face mask throughout & gloves while doing the packaging
- Sanitizers will be placed in multiple location for frequent cleaning of hands
- Each volunteer will need to download Arogya Setu App and keep it on while participating in the event
- Each volunteer must sign a disclosure and waiver form
- Those who have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 48 hours will not be allowed to participate
- Children below 12 years, senior citizens above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidity & pregnant women are advised not to participate.